The Clinic would never exist without continuing gifts of financial support and shared professional expertise of volunteers.
Donate any amount via our online payment system.
Donate by Mail
Donations by mail may be sent to 88 12th Street North Suite 100 Naples, FL 34102.
The Legacy Society
To honor the legacy of Dr. William and Nancy Lascheid, we have established the Legacy Society to house legacy gifts directed to the Clinic. These gifts help to ensure that low-income, working but uninsured adults in Collier County will have the Clinic to rely upon as a resource for lifesaving medical care in perpetuity.
We are able to provide donors to the Legacy Society with a variety of options to donate:
- Make a bequest through your will
- Designate life insurance proceeds
- Name Neighborhood Health Clinic as a beneficiary in your retirement plan
- Design a trust-based gift
- Create a charitable gift annuity
- Give an outright gift, such as cash, check, securities or other donation, to the Clinic endowment fund
Call us to learn more about planning your legacy gift to the Clinic. Keith Maples, Chief Development Officer may be reached at 239.261.6600 option 2.
Help Support Our Mission
We are committed to deliver services in a caring, supportive environment that respects the dignity of each patient. Help us to continue our mission of providing Hope and Healing for Those in Need® in Collier County.