Neighborhood Health Clinic delivers quality medical and dental care to qualified patients who suffer from chronic illnesses. All services are provided at no cost to our patients. If you are interested in seeking care at the Clinic, please review our eligibility guidelines and call to schedule a visit with one of our qualification volunteers.
Contacting The Clinic To Schedule Your First Meeting
- Schedule a visit – You are required to call ahead to schedule a visit, unless it was schedules at your last visit.
- Keep scheduled visit – Or call to cancel. Any cancellation less than 24 hours before the scheduled visit will be considered a NO Show. Two (2) NO SHOWS may result in ineligibility of services.
- Be patient – Neighborhood Health Clinic delivers quality medical care using a volunteer professional staff. Although every effort is made to properly staff each Clinic visit there are times when we may be short on volunteers or the doctors may run behind schedule. Your patience is appreciated.
- Supply Necessary Documentation – You are required to provide identification and paystubs or tax return forms when requested.
- Be Courteous – Absolutely NO BEHAVIORAL OR VERBAL ABUSE. The physicians, nurses, pharmacists and administration volunteer their time to help you. Abusive behavior and/or language will not be tolerated.
- Follow Instructions – You must take all medications prescribed for you as directed; get medication refills before you run out; keep all scheduled referral appointments.
Patient services at the Clinic are provided to care for your medical needs once you are qualified. We do not provide employment physicals or “well” patient exams. We are your medical home providing a wide variety of medical specialties to care for your chronic conditions, keeping your schedule in mind with all services on our campus.
For any specialty care that is not provided on our campus, we will make referrals and assist with creating appointments for you to see the appropriate physician to care for you, while you continue to be a patient of the Clinic.
Looking for the Healthy Lifestyles Programs?